Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Kara's first card


My daughter always wants to help me when I'm in my scrap room, so the other day I was making a card for my mom's birthday (last minute, of course) and she asked if she could make one for Nonna too too (she always says too twice...very cute). I let her pick a stamp and color it in and then she went through my scraps and stickers, we added some buttons, and voila! She was sooooo very pleased with it she even let me take a picture!
I'll get back to posting my creations real soon...I ended up pneumonia and a "severe" sinus infection and then sick kids. We are all on the mend now though, so back to fun stuff!!!

2 comments:

Maria Matter said...

Joanne, could your little one be any more precious! Kara, your card is so pretty!
Glad to hear you are all feeling better!
Have a lovely day!
Blessings, Maria

Anonymous said...

Awww Kara! So cute!